We are very excited to have Allison Potter chairing our Hunter Jumper group for ECWC! Please see the information below about the second double point show that KMT and ECWC are hosting for all you Hunter Jumpers!
Click here for the 9.9.12 KMT Premium
1. Show begins promptly at 8:00 AM. The show arena is open for schooling/longing from 7:00 – 7:30 A.M.
2. Awards to first place, ribbons 1st - 6th place, with Championship and Reserve in each division. A rider must show in a least 3 classes in the division to be eligible for the Championship. Management reserves the right to combine or cancel classes if less than 2 entries.
3. Riders earn “double points” at both shows held at the ECWC.
3. Show ring is 300’ x 150’, and the warm-up is 200’ x 85’. Arenas are sand base. A water/drag shall commence around noon.
4. Please, NO DOGS allowed on the show grounds.
5. Classes will be judged according to current USEF rules. All riders must wear ASTM-SEI certified headgear and appropriate attire while mounted.
6. KMT Classic Equitation Medal will be judged as an equitation class. Tests will be included in the course.
7. Food and beverages will be available for sale at the Snack Shack, located on the premises and run by the ECWC.
8. Additional parking is available at the dog park/soccer fields in Heather Farm Park.
For More Information:
Show Manager: Alison Potter (831) 224-2727 / email@example.com
Show Secretary: Lesley Mirehouse – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jumpers – All classes Table IV, Sec. 1 (Optimum Time 1st Round)
1. 2’3” Jumpers
2. 2’3” Jumpers
3. 2’6” Jumpers
4. 2’6” Jumpers
5. 2’9” – 3’0” Jumpers
6. 2’9” – 3’0” Jumpers
Future Hunters - Walk/Trot (Division 1)
7. Hunter Under Saddle
8. Equitation on the flat
9. Hunter over poles
10. Equitation over poles
Beginning Hunters – Fences are Crossrails (Division 2)
11. Hunter Under Saddle
12. Equitation - Flat
13. Hunter Over Fences
14. Equitation Over Fences
15. KMT Classic Equitation Medal
Lead Line (Open to riders 6 years and under)
16. Lead Line Equitation
Short Stirrup – Fences are 2’ (Division 3)
17. Hunter Under Saddle
18. Equitation - Flat
19. Hunter Over Fences
20. Equitation Over Fences
21. KMT Classic Equitation Medal
Low Hunters – Fences are 2’3” (Division 4)
22. Hunter Under Saddle
23. Equitation - Flat
24. Hunter Over Fences
25. Equitation Over Fences
26. KMT Classic Equitation Medal
Modified Hunters – Fences are 2’6” – 2’9” (Division 5)
27. Hunter Under Saddle
28. Equitation – Flat
29. Hunter Over Fences
30. Equitation Over Fences
Photo of ECWC, CSHA and 4H members Sarenna Ben-Zeev and Kelly VanderWerf at our largest ever English Western Horse show! Many Thanks to all the volunteers, riders, horses, friends and family who came out to support this show. What a great way to spend part of Labor Day Weekend-- at a Horse Show!
The Equestrian Center of Walnut Creek is indebted to the help of all those who support our organization with your volunteered talent, time and efforts. Special thanks to the Routson sisters: Creeky and Susan, for the generous donation of their time and expertise at the May 5th Eventing Clinic and the May 27th Dressage Schooling Show respectively. We also greatly appreciate the efforts of our event managers: Jeanne Wiegand and Vicki Nuetzel, for organizing and managing these wonderful events!
Creeky Routson - shown riding below
Susan Routson -- Photo from the Routson Ranch in Placerville CA
9/2/12 Labor Day weekend English/ Western Horse shows
9/9/12 ECWC/KMT Hunter Jumper Show
9/25/12 Board meeting