Why become a member of the Equestrian Center of Walnut Creek? Ask yourself these questions:
IF you answered Yes(!) to any of the above.... please read below about the different memberships available:
Social membership- how much is it and what do you get?
Cost: $10 for Youth (under 18); $20 for Adults; $30 for Family (children under 18), $200 Lifetime, $40 Youth Club*, $50 Adult Club*
- Emails from us to let you know about ECWC and other great local horse events
- Invitations to special events like our Club Member BBQs and Movie nights
- Discounted pricing for rental of our arenas and horse show classes
- Our immense gratitude for helping us keep horses in the heart of our community by supporting two wonderful riding arenas in Heather Farm Park!
Arena USE membership- how much is it and what benefits do you get?
Cost: $50 Added to any of the above memberships
- All the above PLUS you get the code for the arena combination locks so you can go ride your horse(s) at our arenas whenever they are open and not rented for an event or show. Generally our arenas are open anytime the footing is in good condition and safe. You must check the website to find out if they are open and the arenas aren't rented for the day. Please note you are required to follow arena rules- click on arena rules above to download a copy.
- The great feeling of accomplishment in keeping our arenas maintained and helping our organization thrive! Arena members must also work a minimum of 16 hours per year by helping at an ECWC event/show/clinic, arena cleanup or maintenance day or even by attending event planning or board meetings. Get creative and bring your family and friends to work together with you...their hours can count toward your 16 hour minimum! Be sure to check in with the event organizer to log your hours!
*What does your club get with a Club Social Membership?
Cost: $40 for Junior Club, $50 Senior Club
- Discounted pricing for Arena Rentals (this can easily pay for your membership! See attached arena rental)
- A seat on our board
Please note: Individual members who wish to ride in our arenas must purchase arena memberships
How do you become a member?
1) Please click on the buttons at the top of the page to download a membership application and release of liability form-- both are required for renewing and new members, fill them out, sign and mail them to us.
2) -If- you are going to be an arena member please do download and READ the arena rules.
3) Mail your signed and completed membership app, liability form and your check payable to ECWC to our PO Box 3532, Walnut Creek, CA 94598-- Paypal coming soon!
We are thankful for you and your support of our club!